American Dumbasses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the American Dumbasses

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for J-Rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimm

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey J-Rock! THanks for your help accessing this thing. Ok I have this one idea I thought you could try. Not sure what to call it but here it goes. 1. Drink a full beer, 2. spin 5 times, 3. then try to slap either Joe or C-Dizzle. But you have to do it within 20 seconds or that person gets to slap you. The attempt is time sensitive. lol. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
J-Rock
Admin
J-Rock

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Lol, psh, Drink a beer? We drink beers like everyday we film lol. But that sounds like a good idea, if we can find a way for it to be more physical that will work perfectly!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dumbassesproductionz
jimm

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: amend   Idea for J-Rock EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Ok I got it! you have to sit in a chair and be spun around by either Joe or C-Dizzle, then you have to drink the beer, run across the room (where the one who didn't spin you is waiting), but there are mouse traps blocking your way, then you slap the person ,if you can get there lol. But if you miss, that one gets to slap you. How abou that J-Rock?
Back to top Go down
Evilsteak

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Actually that idea, sounds pretty good. I think we will make it more then what you said, like put more shit in it to make it more exciting! lol
Back to top Go down
Rob the Joker

Rob the Joker

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 pm

have someone waiting with a boxing glove when he walks to them lol
Back to top Go down
jimm

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: great   Idea for J-Rock EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I was thinking of making it more but didnt know how outragous you would be willing to go lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob the Joker

Rob the Joker

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

they'l probably add on to it when ever nut-shot joe gets better
Back to top Go down
J-Rock
Admin
J-Rock

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 am

lmfao Rob we always do bro! And @ Jim, request as much as you can, we always will try to make it as much exciting as possible, I really liked this idea, I already told the crew and have it wrote down! @ Rob when you gonna be back bro? To the dumbass crew, we need some more practical jokes!
Back to top Go down
Rob the Joker

Rob the Joker

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm

lol i'm still sick j-rock i can't stop caughing for anything lol. p.s. i drew my avatar Very Happy. and iv'e been doing pranks in school but just don't have a camera
Back to top Go down
J-Rock
Admin
J-Rock

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Damnit man, you gotta get better!
Back to top Go down
Rob the Joker

Rob the Joker

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:00 pm

i'm better today lol
Back to top Go down
jimm

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: A little more   Idea for J-Rock EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:36 am

Just for you J-Rock, Here is an updated version of the idea. Instead of just you, its you and C-Dizzle being spun around in a chair at the same time (if you want humor you should 2both be in the same chair at the same time). The goal, who slaps Nutshot Joe first (or nut tap him lol) first. After the spin, you both have to drink 2 beers, then go through the obsticals, like the mouse traps, friends throwing balls at you, boy cars in the way, maybe even have your feet tied up while doing all of this, at the end (before poor Nutshot Joe gets hit for no reason) you have to finish one last beer before you can hit him. There you go, what do you think buddy?
Back to top Go down
J-Rock
Admin
J-Rock

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:36 am

Lmfao, your stuck on drinking the beer idea haha
Back to top Go down
jimm

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: beer   Idea for J-Rock EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:34 pm

My hope is to impair you enough and make it harder. If you can easily navigate it then that is no fun. lol Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
J-Rock
Admin
J-Rock

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Merry Christmas to you to bro, but we always drink beers, while we are doing our skit's kinda used to it lol
Back to top Go down
Rob the Joker

Rob the Joker

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 am

psh then chug a glass of that 1 stuff that made you puke lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea for J-Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for J-Rock   Idea for J-Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for J-Rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Dumbasses  :: Requests :: J-Rock-
Jump to: